Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life Lately

First of all let me just start this blog post by saying that what I really should be doing right now is working on correcting papers/other stuff for school. But I decided that since it has been MONTHS since I last blogged that this would be more fun. Andrew and I have been loving our crazy life and so many new things have happened to us in the last little while. I am not going to take the time to write in detail what we have been doing so I decided I would write a list and add a few pictures to go along with it. I seriously can't believe that October is pretty much over and that we are already about to start November. Where does the time go?!

1. I started teaching 2nd grade
2. Andrew started school again
3. I found out that I am going to be an aunt again! My sister in law Candace is having a baby girl, my sister in law Sarah (Andrew's sister) is having a baby, and my sister in law Sarah (my brother's wife) is having a baby! I am beyond excited!
4. Andrew and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Love him so much!!
5. I turned 23...that sounds so old!
6, I have been having monthly get togethers with my friends and it is just what I have been needing! It is so nice to play with my friends and just talk!












Haha ok so that list looks a little weak, but since I am putting myself on the spot that is all I can seem to come up with right now! I am loving this time of year though and the beautiful warm weather we have been having. I hope it lasts a little longer, I am so not ready for snow yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment