I have come to the conclusion that I am never going to be a very good blogger. I see people who get on here multiple times a week and I struggle getting on here multiples times a year. I love those of you who post a lot though, it keeps me entertained! I can't believe that it is already December 4th, this year has flown by! I am so excited for this month though because I get a the whole month off of work to enjoy the holidays with my family and hopefully my friends! I am also very excited because this Thursday, December 8th I get to turn in my final project for school and then I will be a college graduate! It is so weird to think that I will be all done with college, that is something that I never thought was going to happen. Here are some things that I am most looking forward to this month:
1. I get two new nieces this month!!
2. I get to go have breakfast with Santa with my adorable nieces
3. I get to see my husband for more than an hour a day
4. I get to listen to a lot of Christmas music
5. I get to watch all of my favorite Christmas movies
6. I get to go see the Forgotten Carols
7. I get to sleep in past 6 o'clock
8. I get to hang out with my family
9. I get to go and see the lights at temple square
10. I get to eat lots of yummy holiday food
Some of these things are pretty pathetic to be excited about haha it's fine! I love this time of year and being able to celebrate what it means!
No comments:
Post a Comment