Friday, June 17, 2011

Besties

So first off I have to say what great friends I have! I can go without seeing any of them for months and then when I do see them it's like we have never been apart. When we get together we always have so much fun and can laugh and talk for hours. Basically what I am getting to is that I miss my friends a lot!! We are all so busy with work, school, marriage, etc and I hate that we don't see each other very often. I just wanted to give my besties a shout out, you know who you are!! You guys are the best friends in the whole world and I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. i love you!!!! we are all getting together next week FOR SURE its going to be perfect, miss you and can't wait to seeeee you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think your talking about me as well! Not to worry love you will be seeing me in less then a month!!

    ReplyDelete