Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh hey!

Busy, busy, busy...that is the word that explains our lives right now! We are finding time to have some fun in our busy schedules though. We have been to St. George a couple of times in the last couple of months because Andrew has played in a couple of golf tournaments down there. It is so nice to go to St. George and be in the sunshine for a couple of days, I am so ready for summer!! Both times we went down there some of our family was able to come so it was fun to be able to hang out with the family and get away for a couple of days. We also got to go to the Jazz game a couple of nights ago which was so much fun! We got given tickets that were on the 12th row, it is so much more fun to watch a game from row 12 than it is to watch it from the nose bleed section. I had never sat that close before so I thought it was really fun. The tickets also included a delicious buffet before the game and desserts at halftime, not too bad! We definitely got spoiled that night but had such a good time!

Lets talk about Valentines day for a second though because it was such a good day! My sweet husband was trying to keep a secret from me and I blew it because I was throwing a fit about not doing anything on Valentine's Day...I'm a brat! Our sixth month anniversary is on the 19th so he was going to combine Valentine's and our 6th month by doing something this weekend. Well I got a little mad because I didn't think we we're going to do anything for Valentine's (I'm a baby, I know..) so he finally broke down and told me that he was planning something for the weekend but he still won't tell me what. But being the sweet husband that he is he stilled planned a little Valentine's celebration. He got home from  work and brought me the sweetest card and inside of it said that I had a massage at 5:45. After my massage we ordered take out and he set up a cute table for us and then we watched a movie. I loved spending the day just relaxing and hanging out with each other. I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband who shows me how much he loves me everyday. It was so fun spending our first Valentine's day married together!

Golfing in St. George
 Go Jazz!!
 My cute husband setting up or Valentine's dinner.
 Delicious!!
We have a few things happening in the next couple weeks that are pretty exciting. We are actually moving which I am very happy about. I am not too excited to pack up and move again but it will definitely be worth it. And I also have my internship interview on the 25th, I am so exited about it but I couldn't be more nervous! I have mixed feelings on whether I hope I get it or not. I know it would be a great experience but I also know how much work it would be...so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Welp that pretty much sums things up for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment