Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy almost Thanksgiving!!

So it almost being Thanksgiving and all I thought I would write down a few things that I am thankful for this year. I have so many great people in my life and I am so blessed but I feel like I take that for granted a lot of times. So here is a list of things I am grateful for...

1. An amazing husband who works so hard to support us and who shows me everyday how much he loves me.
2. My wonderful parents. I am so blessed to have such loving and supportive parents, I don't know what I would do without them!
3. The rest of my awesome family. I have three goofy brothers and two great sister in laws. They are such important people in my life and I am so grateful to have them. Then there are my three little nieces who light up my world whenever I see them. They can put a smile on my face no matter what kind of mood I am in.
4. The Gospel. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life, it is my strength and I am so grateful that I was born into such a religious family.
5. The opportunity to go to school. I complain a lot about going to school and the homework that I have to do but the truth is that I feel blessed to have the opportunity to get a higher education. I love what I am learning in school and I can't wait to be a teacher!!

These are just a few things I am grateful for but the list could go on and on. I am so excited for this holiday season and the chance that I get to spend it with my new husband. Let the festivities begin!!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for Kristen!!!! loved sitting by you and your husb at kass's lunchin!!!!! Is salt a flavor?!!! ha ha ah

    ReplyDelete