Saturday, October 2, 2010

Is this a good idea?




So I have done blogs for school and I thought I knew what I was doing...apparently not, this blogging business is a lot harder then it seems. I honestly can't tell you what made me decide to do a blog, I guess I just thought it was the next step after being married.
Speaking of being married, our wedding was perfect! I think about it everyday and tell Andrew all the time that I want to relive that same day because I loved it so much! Everything turned out so perfectly and the whole night was amazing! I have to shout out to my Mom for how much she helped me, I really wouldn't have been able to do it without her, she is the best!
It is crazy that we have already been married for a little over a month now but things are going great. We are both really busy with school and work but we get our nights together which is really nice. Andrew actually got a new job at Ebay on our wedding day so we are very excited about this. He just finished  his fifth week of training and has five more to go. I feel so bad for him because he had to wake up every morning at about 4:50am because he has to be to work at 6:00am. But he gets done at two and he has his weekends off so I can't complain. When he starts his regular schedule he will be working form 10:15-6:45 Monday-Friday which will be really  nice, we definitely feel very blessed that he got this job! As far as school goes for me, it is busy! I go down to UVU Tuesday-Friday from about 8-12. I am in my second semester of the Elementary education program and have two more to go after this. I love what I am learning and am getting very excited to graduate and start teaching. We have what is called field work every semester for three weeks and this semester I get to work with second graders-I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment